An article written by Sian Griffiths highlights the Haunted Walk Ottawa and the Naughty Ottawa Pub Walk which ends nightly at the Laff.
- A student from l’Institut Grasset in Montreal just finished filming a great video highlighting the success of Lucky Ron at the Chateau Lafayette.
- Projet de fin de session en réalisation documentaire dans le cadre d’un programmes de production télévisuelle et cinématographique à l’Institut Grasset à Montréal en 2011.
- An inspiring article, written by Patrick Langston, explores the phenomenon of Lucky Run and the Lafayette
- “[…] You go there, and you know you’ll have a good time.” – Kimberly Cavanagh, Ottawa Native and doctoral candidate in cultural anthropology at the University of South Carolina – devout Lucky Ron fan.
CBC Ottawa has filmed a segment called Cultural Secrets featuring Lucky Ron discussing why the Laff is his cultural secret (well gem really, because we all know the Laff isn’t a secret anymore!). Check it out Thursday, September 29th, 2011 at 7:00pm on CBC Channel 8!
An admiring article, written by Iris Winston, highlighting the Laff over the last 160 years.
Listen to a live radio recording of a special Christmas concert recorded at the Laff.
- John Carroll – vocals, guitar
- Olivier Fairfield – drums
- Fred Guignon – lap steel, electric guitar
- Pierre-Yves Martel – bass, viola da gamba